Monday, January 4, 2010

Thank Goodness for KD











So, monday..back to work/school...1st day of the 'year' and my husband is sick w/stomach flu. So, tonite (after picking up the kids) I wasn't in the mood to cook when it was just the 3 of us. I am really trying to watch what I am eating, have some weight to lose and a trip to the dominican quickly approaching. I have rid the house of all junk food except last nights rice krispie squares....So, mommy ate too many rice krispies for supper and kids had KD (not any KD..the white cheddar..makes it seem a little better). Tonite, I'm torn between gym & a movie with my sister...both would have to be after 9pm b/c daddy is gone to bed for the night...my pics aren't very inspiring today as monday nights I always have tired children who just feel like sitting around watching t.v!




1 comment: